Leyland P76 Owners of Queensland 2004
28th August, 2004
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004
- Subject: Re: Fw: Mopar Sunday
- Thanks for putting in a friendly face at Mopar Sunday Adrian.
- I had a fun day giving my car a good rev up.
- Disappointing times best 14.023 but not set up for dragging.
- Attached a couple of pics,
- From: "Qld Valiant Spares"
- Subject: Fw: Mopar Sunday
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:11:18 +1000
- Just a reminder to all Chrysler fans that Mopar Sunday 2004 is coming up on the 29th August at Willowbank Raceway.
- Racing Starts at 9am.
- $50 for entrants and $10 for spectators.
- It will a awesome to see the brute power and muscle that Mopar offers, not only on American cars, but also with Valiant and Chrysler Australia.
- Details and Entry ph.07 5474 0066 fax.07 5474 0045 (during business hours)and further information on this event can be found at www.qldchryslers.com
- Should be a huge day
- See you there
- The Chrysler Scene in Queensland
Photos from Adrian
Geoff waiting for his next run. Temperature was mid 20,s
Engine bay of Geoff P76
Shine and Show
The Chrysler Club also had a shine and show at the meeting. Some very nice cars on display.
Drag racing Marina - Only thing that is a Marina coupe is the body. The owners are selling the car for $12,000.00
This site is hosted and maintained by NIGHTWALKER.BIZ
and powered by the Penguin
|This web site may contain Copyright material
If you find any problems with the site, please email the