Leyland P76 Owners of Queensland 2008
Outing to Marburg
24th Feb, 2008
- A group of three P76's met at the Mobile garage on the Cunningham gap Hwy outside RAAF Amberley for Morning tea.
- Richard and Ann came from the Gold Coast while Adrian, Leonard and Pat, Rogo from the northside of Brisbane.
- After a short trip from RAAF Amberley via Rosewood we arrived at Marburg.
- The outing was organised by Ann and the idea was to visit the Antique Shops in the district.
- The township of Marburg has three shops of interest, they being the Hotel , the corner shop and Scottland Yard.
- After reveiwing the Antiques we headed across the road to the hotel for a counter lunch.
- It was very enjoyable.
- As we were sitting finishing lunch another P76 pulled up at he stop sign .
- We waved and sung out but he missed us. The owner Peter now lives somewhere in Marburg.