Leyland P76 Owners of Queensland 2008
Joint gathering of Brisbane car clubs and the Motor Neurone Disease Assication
- The 4th year of the Awareness Lunch, organised by the Leyland P76 Owners Club Qld and the Motor Neurone Disease Association of Qld.
- This year included the Brisbane North Area Antique Automobile Club as our guests.
- The clubs had a good display of vehicles, with six leylands.
- We would like to say how pleased it was to have Repco helping with a prize for the raffle.
- Hoping that you will all be back next year.
Vice president Richard presenting the founding President of the MNDAQ with the takings from the Raffle.
Second prize winner from the BNAAAC
Proud winner of the Major prize donated by Repco Virgina, Leyland P76 Club member Peter from Goondiwindi.