Leyland P76 Owners of Queensland 2011
May Club run
Kart track and Ettamogah Pub
29th May, 2011
- Great day,
- Most of us were getting over the flue so and outing was what we needed.
- First stop from home was to pick up my friend Brian at Brighton, then onto the BP service centre at Morayfields on the Bruce Hwy.
- Brian and I visited the Golden Arches and waited for others to turn up. Appologies from Ann and Richard and Pat and Graham.
- Little later Darryl and Barbie turned up and while we were waiting I phoned Nev.
- We decided to not go to Malney but detoured to the Kart Track as Darryl had bought a new helmet and was wanting to go Karting.
- Nev and his father John and Nev's son Travis met us at the track.
- Nev, Darryl and I went Karting for 30 minute run. I was lapped 4 times. Travis had a go on the kids Kart.
- After Karting we went back to Nev's place via a visit to the the Pie Man at the Ettamogah Pub (Aussie World). Great pies. Thanks Nev for the hospitality.
Photos from Darryl and Barbi