Queensland P76 Owners Club Inc. 2015
Toowoomba Showgrounds 7-8 Feb 2015 - Queensland
Rubber Shop has moved to Bundaberg Qld
- Great day had by Nev, Travis and I at the swap meet.
- Nev and Travis left at an unholy hour before I was picked up at 0430. Stop near Ipswich for a bacon and egg roll at Ironstone Caltex garage.
- Arrived in Toowoomba around 7 am and drove to the show ground, via the back road. They had traffic entering the southern paddocks with two lanes coming up the hill and we came in down the road.
- Entry was $10 for adults.
- So much to see but we did get some bargains. Ran out of money very quickly, but tempation of the ATM was testing. The price of food quite reasonable
- Thanks Nev for taking me.