Leyland P76 Owners Club of Queensland 2018
AIMS OF THE P76 CLUB
1. To restore and actively use all model of P76 produced.
2. To provide knowledge, advice and parts on the P76 and its variants.
3. To conduct various activities for the members and their cars.
Membership of the club will be open to anyone who is interested in pursuing the aims of the club
- The club holds 11 monthly meetings.
- Every second monthly is held on a Sunday usually starting at 1000 with lunch supplied at a members place.
- (Contact the Publicity Officer Adrian Spencer 0414383503 for details)
- AGM and every other meeting is held in support buildings of the "Sport Shooters Association of Australia" Belmont, Brisbane on the second Friday night of the month.
- The meeting starts at 8pm.
- (No meeting in December)
Social Outings -
- The club holds regular outings.
- Participates at Motor Shows
- Joins up with other car clubs
- Holds economy runs and social barbecues.
- Technical Information Day.
- Working Bee at club storage area
- The club is a non profit organisation, incorporated in Queensland.
- Membership fees are as follow:-
- Joining fee is $10.00
- Yearly Membership is $50.00 of which a large amount is used to pay Liability Insurance.
- Membership runs from 1st July to 30th June each year
- Club member will be issued with a membership card from the Treasurer
- AGM is held on the second Friday of August - Election of office bearers
- This done by law, 2 month after the end of the finacial year.
- Issues of the Club magazine produced by the magazine editor. (Usually emailed)
- Minutes will sent via email after every meeting by the Secertary.
- Members can get Concessional Registration from the Queensland Transport Authority.
- (To do this a members are asked to pay for another years membership in advance.
- ie a member is then ahead for 2 years.
- This protect the member by them never being out of club membership,
- so making a members car unregistered. )
Forms - Membership, Renewal and Concessional Rego (Qld)
Membership Application and Renewal,
- Please download these forms and print them off
- You may like to mail (address below or email them to the Secertary
Concessional Rego Form
- Spare parts for Leyland P76, both new and second hand may be obtained from the Club when available.
- The club may also have parts for Leyland Marina.
- These parts are restricted to club members.
- Depending on the supply they may be sold to other associated club members
Technical - Spare Parts Guides
- Download a copy of these documents to assist in finding parts for the P76
- If you find a new or changed supplier please contact the Web Editor noting the correction.
- Information and photos used on these web pages are donated from Members, Associated
- Clubs and other Organisations.
- For more information on our web site please contact the
- Publicity Officer
- Postal Address
- :- P. O. Box 343 Carina 4152 Qld.
- Do you know where there is a
- "Leyland P76" / "Leyland Marina"
- unloved or have memorabilia?
- Please let US know!!!!
- We are trying to preserve these rare items.